Aggregated Indicators

separador-azul-grosso-jose-de-mello

The José de Mello Group employs about 8 519 employees.

CUF is the subsidiary with the largest number of employees, amounting to 7.123, followed by Bondalti with 533 employees. The remaining 863 employees are distributed among the José de Mello holding company and the remaining business units of the Group.

The average age of the employees is of 45 years old at Bondalti and at CUF it is 39 years old.

As for academic qualifications, at CUF 51% of the employees hold a licentiate or doctorate degree and the remaining 49% completed the remaining degrees.

At Bondalti, 45% of the employees have higher education qualifications and the remaining 55% are distributed between secondary and basic education.

Indicators as at the end of the fiscal year of 2020.